I was glad to see we pulled off a great win finally! I was a bit over spending all day out at LSU only for them to play like garbage on the field. But not so bad against Auburn! Wo hoo! First game I've gotten to bring my camera to so I was excited for that especially since it was a 6:30 game. Here are the shots.

Before the game. I got a semi smile out of Markus!

I loved this guy's hat. I was a fleece helmet! So cool

The Golden Girls praying with Mike the Tiger in their 1959 Uniforms.

My attempt to get us both in the viewfinder. haha! How bout my purple and gold eyeshadow?

THE New Scoreboard.

Some of the players prayin' in the South End Zone. Love to see it!

Going Down! Ok but seriously these were the biggest flags ever!

Half-time. I loved the colorguard's flags. Never seen them before.

Awwww...

Leaving the awesome game!
Look out BAMA we are ready for you hunny! You got lucky this weekend. But we WILL come out with that win! Yeah!
2 comments:
You are seriously the biggest LSU nerd ever! haha! I automatically know what your first blog of the week will be about! Yall are too cute! It was a great evening (weather-wise) for football and I'm glad you got to take pictures! How many pictures of you and Markus at LSU games do you even have?!
War Eagle!!!
Post a Comment