I had a massage on Saturday morning before we went out to the game. My MIL & SIL had given it to me for helping with her wedding earlier this year. Very nice gift might I add! So I've held on to it since March. Crazy but I did. It was of course much needed when I went in. I was in pretty bad shape. I had the worse pain in my lower back. It wasn't across my back like it usually is just on one side and in one concentrated area. So I told the lady to only focus on my back & shoulders. She never quite got to my pain part at first. But when I told her where it was she says ya know I don't think that's your muscles or psyatic (sp?) nerve, I think it's your kidney. Well I listened on in desperation... anything to make it stop I was willing to try. She was telling me of a time when she had what sounded like the same kind of pain and for a while. She finally went to the dr. only to discover it was a UTI. She got some antibotics and was good to go. Pain stopped. She says you need to go get some cranberry juice and drink lots of water and flush your kidneys out, go to the dr. and see if that is what it is. I mean I tell you the pain was so annoying. I would do stretches every morning in hopes to reduce it and no luck. Just noticed this morning it's gone! Could it be all because of cranberry juice and water? Yay!
10.28.2009
Could it be?
I had a massage on Saturday morning before we went out to the game. My MIL & SIL had given it to me for helping with her wedding earlier this year. Very nice gift might I add! So I've held on to it since March. Crazy but I did. It was of course much needed when I went in. I was in pretty bad shape. I had the worse pain in my lower back. It wasn't across my back like it usually is just on one side and in one concentrated area. So I told the lady to only focus on my back & shoulders. She never quite got to my pain part at first. But when I told her where it was she says ya know I don't think that's your muscles or psyatic (sp?) nerve, I think it's your kidney. Well I listened on in desperation... anything to make it stop I was willing to try. She was telling me of a time when she had what sounded like the same kind of pain and for a while. She finally went to the dr. only to discover it was a UTI. She got some antibotics and was good to go. Pain stopped. She says you need to go get some cranberry juice and drink lots of water and flush your kidneys out, go to the dr. and see if that is what it is. I mean I tell you the pain was so annoying. I would do stretches every morning in hopes to reduce it and no luck. Just noticed this morning it's gone! Could it be all because of cranberry juice and water? Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such a coincidence for me, because a little old lady in one of those Walmart motor carts needed my help yesterday reaching for FOUR cranberry juice containers. She told me she drinks a big glass every night before bed to flush out her kidneys. It must work!
Post a Comment