10.10.2009

Fall Centerpiece

I was trying to think of something I could do for a centerpiece and this is what I came up with. As I went to drag out all of my fall stuff it just came to me last Sunday. It was a perfect rainy day project for a Sunday afternoon. Just wanted to share cause it was so easy and I think came out cute. I just took a hurricane vase and filled it up with whole pecans. Then took some fall leaves and placed them around the vase and secured them with rafia. I toped it off with an orange candle. The front yard display is next.... What have you created for fall?

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

wow! that's super cute, Jen. and it looks like you bought it that way. the most creative thing i've done this fall was painting my bathroom. and that wasn't really a fall project! i need to get my creative juices flowing :)

Lisa and Aaron said...

You are so creative! I might just copy you and make my own centerpiece! I still haven't gotten my fall decorations out, but I think you may have inspired me :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin