10.19.2009

Adrienne's Shower!!!!

The Decor
Entrance
The cake I left at home...
Little candy pacifiers (from Paula Deen)
The hostesses with the Mommy-2-Be



Yeah there was sooo much food. To think I was worried, ha!
My piggy cupcakes were a hit. Thanks Jamie or to your friend who made them for your shower!

She has the most beautiful family. Look at these women!


















They were the cutest!
So sweet!

It was one of those weekends that flew by. I was so busy with the shower I must have even forgotten to sleep! I came home from the shower and dropped dead for 4 hours! That is not like me at all. I'm so happy with how everything turned out once it was all done. I actually enjoyed it and that is not always the case when I throw things. Hope you had an awesome time too Adrienne! You were such a doll. Can't wait to see your little one :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Loved the banner on the wall...I loved it size! That's a lot of people at one shower! Holy smokes she must be set now!

Adrienne said...

Thanks Jen & Amilyn! It was so fun! I loved putting everything in its place once I got home and I'm so much more excited to meet our little boy now! I need these pictures! However, I look like a cow in most of them! No one told me how fat my face looks! Note to self: not wearing my hair like that again! It's amazing how I feel when I look in the mirror compared to what I look like in those picturs! Ugh! Can't wait for this to be over!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin