Ever wanted something you could not have? Ever wanted it so bad you could taste it, dream it, smell it, etc. and still couldn't have it? Or maybe you just didn't think it was in the cards for you. Did it have conditions or prerequisites you must meet first? Or have to depend on someone else to get it for you or give it to you? How about other people having it and you don't? If they have it why can't I? Or prayed about it and wondered when it would come? Or hear others say it will come or you will get there one day... blah blah blah. What do they know? I want this. Remember. What about me and what I want? When does my want come? Can I even want?
Not right now... Apparently NOT
7 comments:
One day it will happen and it will be well worth the wait. I know it's hard to hear, but the Lord knows you and the desires of your heart. Sometimes though we just don't get what we want when we want it, but remember He does love you!!!
Ditto. Everything will always work out on the Lord's timetable. Sometimes I think he is a little BEHIND schedule with certain things but I don't know how likely that is :) It is always tough when what you want depends on other peoples wants, desires, and needs. When there are multiple timetables involved...it is always so much more complicated!
Love you!
that sucks.
Jenn,
Hang in there. I know that feeling! I want to not have to work and actually own a home! Not gonna happen for a while!
I feel horrible, but what is that you want so bad? If it's what I think it is, I feel sooooo sorry but I love ya. I have a new new new secret. I'll wait to tell it to you, I don't want to bring you down (it's not bad).
well, of course there are things that we want so bad and wonder why we can't get it when it seems like a reasonable want. if it makes you feel any better... john and i were beginning to think that we would never get into a house, no matter how much effort we put forth with getting out of debt, etc. and guess what. the right moment, and the right house came around at just the right time, and we had been doing the right things to lead up (and still are doing our part) to be able to allow this to happen. the Lord knows when we need what we want so humbly desire. it won't be long sis. i guess that's the problem with planning kids... when one is ready, the other doesn't think they are. but really, if you got pregnant right now, you'd presumably quit your jobs to take care of baby...and markus wouldn't be out of school... that would be really stressful. and you don't have health insurance...my pregnancy and delivery with daniel was 12000 but we only had a co-pay to meet. but i can only imagine how you feel. i can't know completely how you feel, but you just don't want to rush these kind of things. who knows, maybe in 6 months you'll be calling to scream you're pregnant!
Post a Comment