5.31.2009

First For Everything (Part 2)

I can't believe I almost forgot to share my other story. HA! Well read on. I went to work at the Builders last night. Markus came with me to set up our fax line. Well I just barely met my boss's babysitter Wednesday, so when she saw me there with a dude I don't even know what she was thinking. Markus left cause boss had not made it there yet. Well I guess babysitter and Markus got to talking. She asked him who he was. I'm sure he replied with he was my husband. To which she replied with something like she thought Markus was my SON. Yeah I'm not sure if you caught that the first time so let me just repeat that. Babysitter thought Markus was my SON. Okay------ well when Markus was telling me this as he was rolling on the floor laughing I thought to myself how old does she think I am OR better yet how young did she think Markus was. Markus told me she thought I looked older. Um ok? Anyways like I said first for everything. :) *Sigh*

Did I mention the part where I was Markus' mother in this story? Oh I did, just checking!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

HA! that's hilarious!!!!

Adrienne said...

No way! That lady/girl must be out of her mind! Haha!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

holy cow! what sort of coke bottle glasses did this girl need? in no universe's constellation could you ever in any way look like you could be the mother of anyone over the age of 10. And I say 10 because you could have physically carried a child at the age at that point. And pop-lock-is such a rip! they know they have you and that's why they charge an arm and a leg! I hate it! But Jared and I call them each year; usually around December (for some reason) and curse ourselves each time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin