BEFORE

AFTER

I'm very excited about my new scrapbooking desks. I got these from work today. We are condensing a few things around the office and I told the bossman I could unload 2 desks for him. They go perfectly in my room too. I love free stuff. Now all I need is my black shelves and I will be in heaven. That will help declutter my desk. As you can see before I didn't have a whole lot to work with. I like the uniformity of my new desks. :)
5 comments:
DAAANG! those are sweet!! i was just checking out the picture thinkin...WOW how much did those cost! even better! they are super nice, easy to clean! and sleek. tres bien!
That looks fantastic. I love the zebra print car...did you get that from the office and recover? If so, that is great! My scrap stuff has a desk, but the desk is in the basement and the basement was cold this winter so stuff got piled all over the dining room. It is time to get the desk back in order! You have inspired me.
Great color scheme! The desks are a nice touch.
Happy scrapping!
Jess my boss bought me that chair when I made her invitations and favors for a bridal luncheon. I told her not to pay me, but the chair was my payment. It's pretty sweet :) Markus hates it but I love it!
I love the new desks!
Post a Comment