5.30.2009
First For Everything
I washed the car today all by myself. That was a first. Markus was taking a nap and I was bored at home and wanted to do something productive outside of my house. The outside of the car was filthy, so I am really glad I did it. So I cleaned the car first, then the rims, then shined the tires and DONE. Then I found this stuff we had to clean/shine the dash. So I went after that as well since it had been a while since we did it. Cleaning the drivers side, getting the gauges really well and door shut. Job well done. As I was walking to go put everything up, I turn back to see my pretty car and the headlights start flashing and I hear the doors lock. Now how in the hell did that happen? And how was I going to tell Markus I did this really great thing of cleaning the car, but somehow managed to lock the keys in the car?? Hmmm.... so long story short I called pop-a-lock and yeah. Oh but that's not the best part. I met the guy at the door. Walked him out to the car, showed him where I put my keys and told him I'm not sure what you need to do, but I'm gunna go get my checkbook. Inside I go. I open the front door to meet him walking up to me with the keys in hand. WTF? You mean to tell me this FREE car wash I thought I was getting has now costed me $45 a whole minute later? Perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment