The latest Top 10 names for baby girls, based on 2008 statistics:
Emma
Isabella
Emily
Madison
Ava
Olivia
Sophia
Abigail
Elizabeth
Chloe
The Top 10 names for baby boys:
Jacob
Michael
Ethan
Joshua
Daniel
Alexander
Anthony
William
Christopher
Matthew
This is kinda fun and very interesting. I'm all about being different, but some of these names are just classics ;)
3 comments:
I love Emma and Olivia. I'm so glad Blake isn't on that list...actually none of our top three are so he would have been safe with any names I guess!
I've decided my baby names for my next children (hopefully I have 2 girls and 1 more boy...) and I never really thought of the name Emma for one of my children and now I'm in LOVE! I decided a month of so ago that that will be my other girl. I have 2 "E" names for my girls and 2 "B" for my boys...hopefully I have 2 boys and 2 girls now!!
I read somewhere that this ended Emily's twelve year reign as #1 girl name...I always loved the name Abigail, and thought I would name my daughter that, until I had an Abigail in my class this year with the worst attitude! That's one of the downsides to teaching...students ruin all of my good names.
Post a Comment