3.16.2009

Sarah's Wedding Ceremony

Well Markus' Little Sister got married.
The Usher Brothers

The Ushers had the big responsibility of lighting candles...
the candles wouldn't stay lit, everyone was cracking up laughing. hehehe
Mom & the boys (AKA Usher Brothers)

Takes 2 ushers to pull an aisle runner
1 to pull...
the other to stand
(on a side note, Winston "pictured above" was given strict instructions by Markus to stand on the aisle runner and not let up cause he wasn't going to stop. Little did he know he'd have to stop 3 times due to complications)
The "Hot Pink" Bridesmaids
**Colors of the Wedding "Pink & Orange"**

Eric was so cute while watching Sarah come down the aisle. While everyone was watching the bride come up the aisle my eyes were on Eric who was trying to smile through his tears while rocking back and forth on his feet. It was so sweet I almost started crying. AWWW...
Daddy & Daughter

The Unity Candle. I like how this pic has the 2 lights becoming one
The Kiss
The Wilson Family pic
(No I wasn't pictured cause I was taking the picture, but somehow I managed to get left out of all the family pics. Not sure how that happened...)

Well those are the ceremony pics I took. Sarah made a beautiful bride as I knew she would. Despite the horrible weather, her hair still looked great as well as everything else. I'm excited that her and Eric are finally married. Goodness knows a year and a half is a quite lengthy engagement to wait for such a big day. But she made it!

**She got married on my parents anniversary** :)

1 comment:

Omi said...

funny, i never was old enough to remember when our parents got married, and by the time i was, it wasn't celebrated, so i had no idea. so her dress...wow. it's very elaborate! i sure hope she was happy. that's all that really matters. pink and orange, certainly every bride has their choice of colors huh? well, the pictures are nice, you looked great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin