**I told him we had to take at least one pic together**
(My flower pin that I made didn't even show up either, but I went with the pink one**
(I loved everything about the way his mom looked. She got her hair done which was amazing to see her with a different 'do, her nails done to match her dress and look at that dress, could it be a better color? I love that dress.)
I told him I needed a pic to prove this!
**He claims he didn't even dance as much at his OWN wedding and it's true!**
Me & Rachel (Markus little cousin)**We danced all night long. She was a blast with so much energy. I showed her a few tricks on the dance floor too**
Leaving the reception covered in LSU colored rose peteals.The reception was fun. I had not been to White Oak Plantation in a while. It was so pretty at night, even though we ran through puddles to get there. The rain was a pain. I really wanted to go outside as I'm sure everyone else did too cause it is such a pretty place, but oh well. I guess you can't have everything. Seems with every wedding there is always something to go wrong or not be "PERFECT". I danced with Markus at least 4 or 5 times and loved every minute of it. The best part... the last dance was a Michael Buble song. Yes we stayed til the end! Markus wasn't a happy camper, but I told him he didn't have a choice cause we were family :)



6 comments:
It looks like it turned out great-minus the rain.I'm sure everyone is glad that it's over with. Those weddings are exhausting for everyone involved!
yay! it's over! on a good note it seems like you and markus got quite a bit of quality time! hooray for that!
btw, kathryn LOVES the elmo hair clips you got for her. she won't let me put anything else in her hair, it has to be "elmo n har"
I can't believe Sarah got married. I still remember her when she was chubby and Markus teased her! How beautiful!
Glad you survived!
My mom wanted me to tell you that today is Bogey's birthday. He's 7!
Give him treats for us!
Love you and miss you guys!
I LOVE your hair that length!!
Post a Comment