3.11.2009

Cute/ Funny Story

Markus and I were in Whole Foods yesterday.  As we were checking out (a guy was our cashier) I told Markus we had to go to the worst store ever (in his eyes).  He moans and says what store?  All the while the cashier is giving me funny looks and smiling.  I told him I couldn't say or else he wouldn't take me.  At this point the cashier is is laughing at Markus and I.  As we thanked him and walked away, Markus asks me to just tell him.  I said fine but we have to go no matter what :)  Not sure if you would have guessed Hobby Lobby, but that was the store I "needed" to go to.  He of course wants to know why I "need" to go there.  Well I decided I wanted to make a flower pin (brooch) to go with my outfit for his sister's wedding.  He then proceeds to tell me I'm not a bridesmaid and I don't need a brooch.  I just laughed at the mere fact that he even knew what a brooch was and that he figured only bridesmaids would wear them.   Um no!  I guess he forgot that bridesmaids actually carry bouquets :)  Nonetheless, he took me there and even went in.  Yay!  When we checked out there I told the cashier how happy I was that we saw other guys in that store.  Markus always feels out of place when he goes inside.  Which has only been like twice.  I might go in to the story of the 1st time he ever came with me.... Maybe later.  I still laugh at it til this day.

So if I'm wearing an off-white little shrug to go over a black dress which would you choose?  Markus made me get both flowers since I couldn't make up my mind quickly.  hehe love boys!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

I think the pink one.

Jolie said...

Color is back and "in", classic is white....depends on what type of peeps will be there....will they "get" fashion or would classic make a better statement....AND of course, what color and type of dresses r the bridesmaids wearing?

Jeni said...

Pink! Too much white looks washed out.

Leah said...

I vote pink!

Omi said...

i like the white, but i guess i'm more an old fashioned gal. but i do like pink too. at least after this weekend it will be all over huh?

Lexi said...

Pink- it catches the tones of both the black and white while giving you some added color.

The Nielsons said...

PINK!! I love Hobby Lobby, I hope that I get to go soon!!

KathiNiels said...

I vote pink. I love the pink :) I want to hear the 1st story :))))

Jessica said...

Pink...I don't know how the white and off white will work together.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

pink makes a nice contrast to the black as well as the white.
I laughed because Jared HATES Hobby Lobby. I needed to go today and was too chicken to ask him to go with me so I decided to wait till tomorrow while he's working!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin