3.21.2009

The Good Ol' Days


I was thinking about the sweet little things Markus would do for me when we were dating... I have held on to his "flowers" forever. I just chose to cut this sheet of paper in a heart cause it just really fit the picture. Markus actually put this on my mirror one night when I fell asleep and I discovered it the next morning. I didn't take it down til I moved. I've had it ever since. What about you? Have any sweet things you have kept all these years :)

3 comments:

Karlee said...

Look how sweet that is!! It's funny how SUCH SMALL things make our hearts melt and stay with us forever. Those are the things we remember most. When Kent and I were apart while we were dating and engaged every now and then he'd send me random letters in the mail from "my secret admirer." I LOVED them and I STILL have them and pull the out to read them from time to time! Those kinds of things mean the most!!

Jolie said...

That is really sweet Jenn! I have a letter from Shelby from when we were in BR, she was about 9. She had got in trouble for a dirty room among other things and left me a note on my pillow saying she was sorry and how much she loved me and was glad i was her mom.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I REMEMBER that! Glad you kept it.
I'm pretty mushy like that and have kept several mementos. I found a note from Jared that says "My heart frowns when your heart frowns, but when your heart smiles, my heart smiles too!" I pulled it out of the notebook I found it in and put it on the fridge last month.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin