3.25.2009

Facebook THIS Facebook THAT

Blah Blah Blah! Ok so I deactivated my account gosh I guess a little over a year ago. I was just over it and the wrong person found me so I quit it. Well now it just seems like people can't believe that I'm not on Facebook. Well SURPRISE! I'm back, so for all the people out there who need FACEBOOK to communicate with people to prevent from calling, emailing, texting, etc. (I fall into this boat, but only with SOME people) then it's for you I guess.

Ok so for truths I keep wanting to show a co-worker certain pics that I know a long time ago I put on Fbook so it can go along with our conversation so that is one of the main reasons. Sometimes you just need a visual. hehehe...

But Fbook is so different now, I don't even recognize it. Geez you take a sebatical for a year and it gets a new look. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

I don't remember why I signed up for Facebook {or Myspace!} a million years ago, but it is a pain.

People come out of the woodwork to be 'your friend' so that they can collect you and show hoe many 'friends' they have and then never talk to you again!

The little comments people leave don't always make sense since it's not in conjunction with something like a blog post so sometimes you have to rack your head to figure out what they're talking about.

I like blogger so much better- you can choose to have ads if you want, the presentation is neater and you {mostly} understand the comments since they are left on each individual post instead of randomly on the page.

Yeah, I've thought a LOT about that whole deal, can you tell? ;-)

Jessica said...

I first got myspace, when visiting a friend in Alabama. Then I got facebook when visiting a friend in Florida. I have abandoned myspace (all my weirdo cousins found me!) but still (about every other day) check facebook b/c everyone here in Omaha is using it.
But, I agree with Lexi...it's not a competition to have friends. I have declined more then one "let's be friend" message...I don't care if we both know three people...that does NOT mean I want to know YOU!

Jolie said...

hee hee! u guys r funny! i'm enjoying FB myself...i have caught up with so many old friends...some talk for a bit and then u don't hear from them for awhile but that's just life...u can't really expect someone u haven't talked to or seen in years to be ur new best friend, people change for one and the way I see it, it's no different than running into somebody in the mall or some function, exchangimg numbers or not and not seeing them for awhile. Anyway....it's what u do or don't make of it just like anything else in life...and if someone bugs U...politely say no thk U!...if u accept, trying to be nice and they get weird on u, then "unfriend" them and send a short inbox that uve been uncomfortable with some of they're comments, no offense and wish them well. i'm glad to see u on FB Jenn, I enjoy blogging a lot but it does take more time...I like the quickness of FB and that u can catch up with so many fast. luvs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin