3.25.2009

Day-Dreamin'...

I was working at Dr. L's the other night when he was going over his patients for the next work day. He mentioned he would be seeing an Ambree. I looked on the schedule cause that name sounded pretty and caught me off guard like, no really is that someone's name? It wasn't it was Amber, he just mispronounced her name. So then I started dreaming about what a pretty name that was and how it sounded different (which I like different, but not in a crazy way) it was just by mistake that I came to love the way this "Ambree" name sounded. Well of course I couldn't stop there. I got on the computer the next day and typed it in the computer on the baby name website, sure enough the name exists and come to find out it's pretty popular. Who knew? But my most favorite girl name I found out is in the top 10. How fun. I'd love to share and everything, but I really would hate to see someone take my name and me have a cutsy little girl and name her ____. I'm not real big on sharing sometimes. So stay tuned I guess maybe there is a little Ambree or my fav girl name in the future :)

Ok not really but it's fun to daydream...

2 comments:

Leah said...

Can't read your post because of the ginormous video of Michael Buble, lol!

Lexi said...

But maybe you SHOULD share this baby name so that someone doesn't name their baby your favorite name {not knowing that you ♥ it and would be sad if someone used it}.

And then if THAT happens, you might not ever get to use it because then you know someone who's already used it and it might feel like you're copying them even though you really had the idea to use it first.

Consider it like marking your territory, you know? ;-0

P.S. We didn't tell anyone Peyton's name until the day he was born so that it would be a surprise for the grandparents. So don't feel like you have to divulge if you don't want to, I was just teasing you ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin