9.05.2007
Just Waiting
Seems like the older I get, I come to realize the Lord knows that I am sooo... impatient and helps me out with that. Right now I'm just kinda waiting around to hear from the realtor about a closing date everyone can agree on. Who was I kidding that the date I would choose would work out perfectly with everyone else?!? This process of "waiting" sure can be nerve racking. WOW! But I am getting very excited about it all. In my mind things won't be final til we sign on all the lines. I'm sometimes scared to call it my house yet. That will hopefully be over very soon. But until then I'll just wait and pack too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, i have a problem with patience, too. and i get tested on it CONSTANTLY!!! good luck with the house stuff...it can make you CRAZY!
Post a Comment