9.14.2007

A Miracle

At first everything with the house was going okay. I wasn't experienced to know the difference anyway, right? So this week has just been hilacious. At one point my realtor was telling me we would lose the house if we didn't make people get up off their butts and get to workin. Apparently the kind of loan we are getting, RD (Rural Development), takes a little bit of time and that is the line of bull the lender kept giving me until yesterday. I told him basically that we cannot push the closing back any further or else we will lose the house. These people won't sign and extension.... blah blah. So he did what he had to do while I made our insurance agent feel the same way that he was holding things up, but for good reason. He couldn't bind coverage when a storm is in the gulf. Who would have thought. And lastly the STUPID realtor of the seller's decided she just wasn't going to answer her phone or return messages, (can't wait to see her in person) so the wonderful realtor that I have was sick of it as I was also and just went straight to the sellers home and demanded the termite inspection which had to be given to the RD people or they would not release any funds. AND SHE GOT IT! She was amazing. So hopefully today the good news will come that our packet will be ready and the funds will be wired to the title company's account. What a day it was yesterday. A Miracle to me. I almost think it was meant to be. :)

1 comment:

Karlee said...

Jenn! I found your blog on Leanne's blog and wanted to say HEY! I'm SOO excited for ya'll to be getting into a house! Hopefully everything will continue to work out! OH and I'm SOO jealous ya'll get to watch to LSU games LIVE! Kent and I are planning on coming home a few times and stealing my parents tickets and going to a few because we can't stand not going any longer...the TV doesn't do it justice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin