Well, well, well the time has almost come for Markus and I to close on our house. The last walk through was yesterday and I invited my Mother-in-Law to come with us. See she kept bugging me to come see the house and I kept telling her that I wanted her to see it when we got a few things done/replaced. Through this whole process I was a little annoyed at their lack of support. But I guess that was the way I was trying to take that out on them. Anyways, nonetheless I could not take her nagging anymore. She loved the house and even went as far to say she was envious of my bathroom. What a crack. So she insisted Markus and I take this picture in front of the house. She didn't know how to use the camera and that is the reason for the blurry picture, but Markus just looked so inthused I had to post it. Long story short tomorrow we close. I hope I get some sleep tonight. Yeah right! I am finally excited and it's starting to sink in, HOMEOWNERSHIP> here we come.
9.16.2007
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you Tomorrow
Well, well, well the time has almost come for Markus and I to close on our house. The last walk through was yesterday and I invited my Mother-in-Law to come with us. See she kept bugging me to come see the house and I kept telling her that I wanted her to see it when we got a few things done/replaced. Through this whole process I was a little annoyed at their lack of support. But I guess that was the way I was trying to take that out on them. Anyways, nonetheless I could not take her nagging anymore. She loved the house and even went as far to say she was envious of my bathroom. What a crack. So she insisted Markus and I take this picture in front of the house. She didn't know how to use the camera and that is the reason for the blurry picture, but Markus just looked so inthused I had to post it. Long story short tomorrow we close. I hope I get some sleep tonight. Yeah right! I am finally excited and it's starting to sink in, HOMEOWNERSHIP> here we come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay, i am so excited for you. i can't stand it...the front of your house looks super cute. where is it? give all the info in your next home owner blog, including a few pictures.
I am so happy for yall. You are going to have so muxh fun with everything. Congrats! We want more pics of the house.
Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment