9.09.2007

Good Game

For some reason I had really been looking forward to Football Season this year. It probably has something to do with the fact that Markus and I actually had to pay for our season tickets this year. The past 2 years that we have been married his parents helped us out, but this year when it came time for my father-in-law to renew he made the kids pay for their own tickets. Well let me just say that for the 5 seasons I have been going with Markus and his family to the games I have never really had "my own" ticket. I have always borrowed his sister's when she didn't go or whatever the case would be. So for once I really feel like it's for me now and I have a right to go to the game. It was always a huge issue between Sarah (Markus' sister) and him. They would like trade off and Markus would never want to. It was so annoying because I'm not the daughter. But Markus and Jenn officially have their own tickets and it is GREAT! That was a huge lesson to us when the money came due, but I'll save that for another post. So here are some pics we took with the NEW CAMERA! I'm still trying to learn how to use it. Oh by the way that game was soooo... awesome. It was the largest attended game in LSU history. The other largest attended game I was also at and this one beats that one. We were a part of HISTORY. I know it sounds silly but it's cool in its own way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin