
I must say the last 4 minutes of the Superbowl were by far the most exciting I have watched of one in a long time. I was even jumping up and down when the interception was made. Way to go Saints! Boy Mardi Gras is going to be hoping this year. I can already see all fleur de lis merchandise flying off he shelves and going sky high. Wahoooo!
3 comments:
i know! i thought the whole game was quite exciting, especially that onside kick and the touchdown it lead to! and then the 2 point conversion! that guy did so good being upside down and all!!! yay for the saints!! and lil Brees was so cute! priceless moment!
I'm laughing because I just realized that my family is standing right behind you and Markus in your picture on your header. Hilarious! Cute of you and Markus though.
So for us outsiders, what does "who dat" mean?
Post a Comment