Just for the record I can't even remember the last time Markus got me a card it has been so long. I remember when I saw this set up it took my breath away. You know that sound? Like scared/surprised/shocked!!!
So on Valentine's Day I cleaned up the house and made our bed (it's a rare thing in our house) and left him a little something :))))) Ok really I was just trying to be like my MIL here. This reminded me of my wedding night... She had everything planned. Rose petals covered the bed (some of which I used) and I ran and bounced on the bed and up flew the rose petals. It was a dream!
Dinner for 2?We had a nice dinner in our pjs and watched "House" together and Markus was even a good sport (using that term loosely) and danced with me. The song... nope not a Michael Buble song. I'm sure that is what you were thinking. He refused that! Colbie Caillat's "Magic". I freakin' love that song. Listen to it on my play list. It's amazing :) I made it as dreamy as possible. I mean it's not like we are going to have many more V-day's by ourselves... just the 2 of us. It was sweet. Markus made it nice and memorable.
So I shared this because I was doing laundry and out pops some rose petals in my whites. I just smiled. I'm feelin' the love here. Nothing like rose petals all over the floors. I guess it's time to pick them up now, huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment