Those of you who know me... know that I love love love love (did I say love) my scrapbooking room. Which should really be tagged my craft studio. It's where all the magic happens **(other than my "master" bedroom)**. I have seriously drooled over this table pictured above for oooooohhhh years. Honestly it's been the candy of my eye for a good while. I then found this blog called "Knock off Wood" and she is now giving the plans to build this TABLE!!!! My sister was just at my house about an hour ago and told me she saw the plans and I was like nnooooooo! Well they have now made it to her blog and I'm still in shock. So, long story short, I'm going to build me one. I have to. I have never been able to justify the $1100 Pottery Barn was asking for it. I'm so freaking excited and giddy I'm about to pee in my pants. So I'm getting right on my tax return in hopes to get a little cheese to build this beauty in the hopeful near future. hehehehe :))))) It's gonna be great!
2.21.2010
Still in shock
Those of you who know me... know that I love love love love (did I say love) my scrapbooking room. Which should really be tagged my craft studio. It's where all the magic happens **(other than my "master" bedroom)**. I have seriously drooled over this table pictured above for oooooohhhh years. Honestly it's been the candy of my eye for a good while. I then found this blog called "Knock off Wood" and she is now giving the plans to build this TABLE!!!! My sister was just at my house about an hour ago and told me she saw the plans and I was like nnooooooo! Well they have now made it to her blog and I'm still in shock. So, long story short, I'm going to build me one. I have to. I have never been able to justify the $1100 Pottery Barn was asking for it. I'm so freaking excited and giddy I'm about to pee in my pants. So I'm getting right on my tax return in hopes to get a little cheese to build this beauty in the hopeful near future. hehehehe :))))) It's gonna be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No way! It is awesome! Girl, you should see my TV stand! I LOVE it and can't wait to paint it and stick a picture on my blog! I hope you get your table! It would look great in your craft room!
too funny! well i am glad i stumbled across it so i could tell ya it's there!! how exciting this would be for you!!! i can't wait to see how it comes out!
I have a bunch of crafting/DIY blogs that I follow. I made it to "Knock Off Wood"'s site once before. There's also another site that i've been to that has the plans and tutorials for DIY copy cat pottery barn stuff. I'll have to see if I can find it.
Wow. I wish I had some construction skills. I'd make a kitchen cutting block/island. I think I might just have to buy one. Please make sure to share on your blog what you make! I always copy PBKids little crafty ideas, but I never thought of trying furniture. That's awesome.
that is going to be fantastic...i am drooling at how lucky you are.
Post a Comment