1.31.2010
A "Pick Me Up"
If this weekend could just hurry up and get out of my hair that would be great. It's been crappy overall. For reasons I don't really care to explain here. But nonetheless... there is one thing that I know can make me happy when I need a good listen, any guesses? MICHAEL BUBLE!!!! Markus came out of nowhere and told me he was coming to NOLA. I about came right out of my crappiness and begged him tell me more :) OK so the best part is he is coming to New Orleans 2 weeks before my 5yr anniversary :) So as most of you can imagine I was thrilled to hear the news. Just thought I'd share. More details click HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When can you buy tickets!? I sooooo want to go!!
he will be here on 6/27 and i will be in LA then...boo on that timing :( have fun!
Post a Comment