1.27.2010
Upcoming Projects!
For those of you who are interested... I started a blog sadly almost a year ago and I have really neglected it. It's called My Therapeutic Place. It was started to document the weekend projects and mainly my garden. As many of you know last year wasn't really a year of projects for me. I was pretty depressed and I guess that is why I started the blog in hopes for that to be my outlet. Ha! That was so not happening! Long story short... I will be posting all my fun, crazy, cutsy projects and ideas on that blog instead of my family happenings one. If I think about it I might even do tutorials on there :). So check often if you are into that kind of thing. I also have a link on my side bar too! Enjoy, and Happy Projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear that things are looking up for you. We drove past Definitions the other day and I thought of you. Keep the projects coming! I'm working on a Valentines dress for Afton right now. I forgot how happy being crafty makes me. I don't mind the pain in my back and neck because I get so excited that I'm making something myself!
Post a Comment