You know that
WREATH project I was talking about oh forever ago now it seems like? Well I made one... for Lea-Lea for a late Christmas present. I managed to hang it on the wall long enough to take a picture of it and love it enough to want to keep it, but I didn't. It looks equally amazing in her house on her wall in her bedroom. I don't know there is something dreamy about this wreath to me, don't you think?
5 comments:
its super cute! I love it!
I LOVE IT!!! Oh, I'm so jealous of her! You are most talented, lady!
Well Hell-O Adi I can make you one silly girl! Did I mention the total cost? Yeah you wouldn't believe how affordable!
so it looks like it is made from a book! how clever! i think it looks like a flower, very elegant. oh, btw, i am pretty positive Mr. Guy has a miter saw, and i'm sure he would let you borrow it, unless you really want your own. just thought i'd let ya know. and you were right, you do need a miter saw (or it makes it so much easier) to do moulding. if you figure out when you want to do it, lemme know, i'd love to help! (for learning and all - want to do it in my house too)
I'm still worshiping this wreath by the way!
Post a Comment