I always enjoy New Year's Eve at the In-laws house. It was especially fun this year as we had Fritz with us and he brought along his fun games. It was also Aunt Ursula's last night here, so we just danced (she and Pete) and sang the night away. Great fun. It was too wet for the annual bonfire, but we still had a blast as usual. Here are lots of the pics I took :)
Aunt Ursula & Esther (sisters)
Aunt Ursula & Esther (sisters)
Yes singing into the water bottles to their RECORDS playing in the background! I love it! They are too much fun :)And that's a wrap people. Now for Resolution time:
Make a baby (haha I know right?)
Read my scriptures everyday
Develop a new hobby/talent (hmm I wonder what that will be)
I would say lose weight, but how do you do that with the 1st one? Hmph?
Run/Walk more consistent/regularly
Get better at meal planning
Work on 1 yr's food storage for Markus & I
What are your resolutions? I've given you my short list. But really what do you want to do/ accomplish in 2010?













1 comment:
My resolution- hmmm wow! TOO MANY! Number one- just enjoy one day at a time. Be better at NOT stressing about school. Become more healthy and get our bills paid off before the house is built! :) Hope you are having a great week! Im ready for some more skip-bo
Post a Comment