1.13.2010

No slacking here

I promise I haven't been slacking off... I just haven't posted in a while. Basically I got these dining room chairs from my sissy and I decided to just go ahead and re-do my whole dining room... My goal is to transform it for $50. I was hoping it would be cheaper, but oh well. So I will post pics when I'm done. So far so good, but I haven't conquered all the pieces in the room yet. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I got some paint that I really love to redo my dining room chairs (they really need it) but haven't done it yet...I have peeled the ugly wall paper off and painted the dinging room with a super light version of the chair paint, along w/ painting the little cabinet in there...just haven't tackled the main job.
Are you painting the chairs or reupholstering them or what? For less then $50, it makes me think you just need to do some painting and curtains. Good Luck!

jamie said...

I can't wait to see it! Hopefully you took a good before picture too :)

Jeni said...

Good luck! I wanted to refinish some old furniture for our dining room, but I can't find the time to do it. I"m gonna have to just cop-out and buy a new dining set.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin