1.24.2008

Here Doggie Doggie Doggie

Tuesday we were offered a dog. Well not just any dog but our good friend's dog. We babysit him on an as needed basis. We have so much fun with Bogey. We love him like he was our own and he's coming to live with us. I don't know when just yet, but we told Courtney and Jared we would love to have Bogey. Markus and I will have a pet now. It has been long overdue. We have held out through apartment living and the time has finally come. I present to you.... BOGEY!
He loves Markus' tennis balls! And how could you not love that face.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations! How exciting, and he's too cute.

To answer your question, Cate was not asleep in the doll stroller, just really relaxed.

Leah said...

Very cute!! Congrats!

It's awesome having a furry friend running around the house.

Jeni said...

Well, you're going to have to change the title of your blog to "Just the 3 of us"!:)

Holly said...

Yay! I know Bogey will be so happy to live with y'all and have a yard to play in. He is such a sweet dog. And just think, he comes already potty trained!

Jessica said...

that is one cute dog.

Jamie Hamilton said...

congratulations on the new addition to the family!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin