1.20.2008
FYI
Just in case you haven't heard yet, we're getting a POTTERY BARN!!!!!!!!!!! Markus' cousin told me this around Christmas or so and I was like no way. But they have started advertising it at the mall. I am so thrilled. I have been waiting for this day for a few years now. They were supposed to come to Towne Centre but pulled out. Not too thrilled I will have to go to the mall for this store, but it will be soooo... worth it. I'm tossing around the idea of a "summer" or "holiday" job. :) We'll have to see though. Just depends on what is going on at that time. Not that I would make any money or anything. haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I heard the same news, but wasn't sure if it was a rumor or not. Knowing how much you love the place, you would give all of your money right back to them if you worked there!
Post a Comment