1.08.2008

Hills and Vallies

Ups and Downs, Highs and Lows, Rollercoaster rides, it's all the same whatever you choose to classify it by, but that is life. Particularly my life right now. We are stuck in the VALLEY. Man some days it feels like we have been there a while, but my goodness something has got to give.

It is so hard to remain strong and up. Especially when it's only inadvertently happening to you. I mean me. Don't get me wrong I am a very strong and determined person... just about ALL of the time, but we all have our weak moments right? Or at least we are entitled to them. One day I will see the fruits of our labors and the Lord will show me why we went through what we have been dealing with for well... YEARS.

I'm not complaining or anything... don't misunderstand. I am very grateful for all the crappy things that have gone on in my crazy life... it has helped me to remain normal and sometimes the lack thereof... But I have learned from all of it at some point or another.

I'm headed towards the hill... see yall later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin