2.02.2008

Mardi Gras Mambo

Markus and I along with his parents are going to New Orleans today. I've never been for Mardi Gras and I'm very excited to finally see what it is all about. I'm used to the Southdowns parade in Baton Rouge, which Markus never liked going to he just did it for me. He keeps telling me I'll see when we go to Endymion tonight. So I guess we'll see. I'll post more later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well compared to South Downs, you are in for a big treat! I can't wait to see pictures.

Jamie Hamilton said...

I'm curious, I've never been either. I'm looking forward to the pictures, too.

Lexi said...

So what happenend? Did you get lost downtown?! Where've you been?

Jeni said...

We went to Southdowns last year...it was fun, I guess. It was SOOO short! You are in for a big shocker with Endymion!

Or, maybe you haven't recovered from it yet. You seem to be missing and Mardi Gras is over.

Jessica said...

hey, this has nothing to do with mardi gras, but we got a camera like yours this weekend. yippie. i am so excited...so, do you love it? i hope so, cause i am hoping to love it, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin