10.23.2007
I'm WAITING...
Lately I have been super pessimistic and in a bad mood. There are several different reasons why, but the one I'll talk about is the FREAKIN house. I was in the bathroom while Markus was taking a bath and he loves the run the tub up with water almost to the top. Well he heard the overflow thing draining and turned the water off. It's what he always does then when it goes down a little more he'll fill it back up very full. Well long story short I started to see water come up out of the floor and along side of the wall. We have that linolium (sp?) and I was like what in the heck. Well go in the computer room which is next to the hall bath and the wall that the water was coming out of, was also on the other side along the base boards and into the carpet. Markus seems to think it the overflow might not be hooked up to drain out of the house therefore it is under the flooring and coming up out of the flooring. HAHA! So I'm just gonna sit back and see what other kind of BS is going to happen. Cause I know it's not done yet. Does anything else want to hit me while I'm down, please go right ahead! I won't be getting up any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh the joys of home ownership! Just remember that it can always be worse. My brother-in-law's brother and his wife recently bought a home too. They actually moved their stuff in before they closed on the house. The day they closed, they came back home from the closing and found their new living room ceiling on their new living room floor! There was a slow water leak in the attic and the ceiling filled with water until it caved in...all over their furniture and home theater! Even the walls were splattered with wet sheetrock and insulation.
Like i said, it can always be worse! Hope things get better for you soon.
What a headache! That totally sucks.
I'm sorry---that really stinks! I hope nothing else happens...you DEFINATELY DON'T deserve it!
That is too bad & no fun.
Oh, Jenn. I just feel like crying for you two. I'm so sorry. I'm with Stacy..."that totally sucks."
It's about now that you're expecting Ashton Kutcher to come walking around the corner with his camera crew to say that you've been Punked! ...Wonder what his hold up is. J/K...
Hopefully nothing else comes out of the woodwork- no pun intended.
Post a Comment