10.11.2007

Prioritize- What comes First?

So now that Markus and I are homeowners it just seems like our wants and wishes list has just tripled x 10= unrealistic all at once. I am starting to feel overwhelmed at all the things we want and/or need to buy. It also seems they are all around the $2000.00 range give or take a few hundred. But what comes first, what do you think? I need help making up my mind. Here goes, in no certain order:

-Sheet rock (to replace termite damage)
-Range (the glass top is cracked, but it still works)/ dishwasher (I won't even tell yall what I found)
-New countertops for kitchen (we have gross laminate right now)
-tile for the shower (it's plastic junk right now and is disgusting)
-TV (I know)
-New couches (it would go with the house better and be pretty)
-king size bed (FULL SIZE, enough said, right?)

Well I could keep going, but I don't want to be excessive or anything. I don't actually know how much the sheet rock is going to be, we are still trying to find someone to replace it for us. Any suggestions will help.

Housewarming to be announced once we get everything on this list! Yeah right. But the Master bath must be decent before the party is thrown.

5 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Do what works for you, but I'd do necessary things first and cosmetics last. I have a HUGE list of things I'd still like to do to our house, but I'm taking it one small step at a time.

Karlee said...

I agree with the above comment. Take care of the necessary. I would definately take care of the sheet rock, then stove/dishwasher. BUT I would wait for countertops until after couches and TV. Unless they are absolutely UNBEARABLE! That's just my personal opinion though. I'm still SOO excited for you that you're in a house! It really does look cute!

Jessica said...

sheet rock #1...then stove...couches...countertops...television.
can we stop by when we visit in december? i'm excited to see the new place. i am sure you will have it looking great.

jamie said...

Okay I had to agree with everyone else. Depending on what I found in the dishwasher. Maybe I'd run some clorax through that a few times somehow!

Jeni said...

I think you need to get the King size bed first...you can't do everything else if you're not getting a good night's rest. Right?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin