8.08.2007
ON HOLD
The camera is officially on hold and it's all my fault. Markus has been telling me to just get it but I really thought we were going to buy a house. That is out the door now. I am so sick and tired of looking at houses or trying to look at houses and people deciding they don't want to sell, or it's too expensive or whatever. So annoying. Then I think do I really want to settle down here? If only I knew where we would go when Markus graduates. Hopefully in the next week or so I can just order it and stop putting it off. I'm so excited to get it I have put other things in front. How silly of me. I wish I could just be selfish at this point, I would probably have it by now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment