
I can't believe our anniversary is here again. It has been a crazy weekend too. I really wanted to have a nice romantic getaway, but that just didn't happen. We did have a fun weekend together just hangin out. Tomorrow we are finally going to go out to eat. I'm excited for that. Our credit union was going through some upgrades this weekend so we weren't sure if Markus' check was deposited or not b/c everything was down. They suggest us not use our debit cards during this process and the ATM machine wouldn't let us take out the amount of money we wanted to, so it was funny. It's our anniversary weekend and we have limited money to do what we were "planning". Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't plan anything because something always comes up or goes wrong. All and all I'm just so grateful and thankful that I have Markus in my life. He is such an amazing strength to me and our marriage. I am happy to be his wife.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I remember going to your wedding. Cate was almost 6 weeks old and it was the first time I left her. Here it is 2 years later and I have ANOTHER 6-week-old daughter! How time flies...
Congratulations on two years! Courtney invited me to the pampered chef party, but I wasn't able to make it. Joel got off of work late, and I wasn't about to bring Kailey (she is an attention hog, and gets a little wild when she doesn't get it, in other words, she's almost two). Hope all is going well for y'all. I'm glad to see that you have a blog. If you want to check us out, we are www.bonnetteville.blogspot.com
Happy anniversary! It only gets sweeter with time...Love y'all!
Post a Comment