8.20.2007
House, Home, Santuary
I have not been so nervous and excited as I am now. Yesterday we found the cutest house to call home. As soon as I walked in I was like, I love it, oh my gosh it is so cute. Everything about it was so perfect. I am very PICKY when it comes to just about anything. Anyone who knows me knows that I am opinionated about any and everything. This one we can grow into, entertain in, and well everything else in between. I am just not rehearsed when it comes to the whole process. But I truly am looking forward to something that Markus and I can both have together. When can truly share it and build our life up and coming in and around it. Other houses I have looked at there was always something that wasn't quite right, but this one she's the gem. I hope we can get it an offer is in the near future, maybe even today. Is that too soon? 9022 Alder Drive here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck! I hope you get it!
I hope that the house works out for y'all. House hunting can be tough and sometimes frustrating work, but its worth it!
I just found your blog!! Get ready for the homeowner blues. I remember thinking, did we make the right choice? Should we have rented longer and looked more? Are we going to end up losing money when it's time to sell? Ahhhh!. But, I love it now!
Post a Comment