8.13.2007

On Both Sides

Markus and I are so sick of renting. We're sick of the high cost, white walls, people wanting to sell the place we live in, small kitchens, one bedrooms, etc. We have started looking for something to buy and changed our minds all in the same week. Until we found this one townhouse/condo. Markus has made up his mind that he wants it. Naturally I have one foot on one side and the other on one side. What to do. It is a 2 BR 1 1/2 BA, living downstairs, bedrooms upstairs. Cute layout too. Kinda small, BUT we don't have any kids and don't plan on it til Markus graduates, whenever that is. Of course the price is just right and that would afford us to fix it up how we want to. We went to go see it 2 days ago and Markus cannot stop talking about it. I am just skeptical of the 2BR thing. That along with the small living room is bothering me. Is that smart to even consider something for our needs now? I just can't decide. The only bad thing is that we have to be out of our apartment by Sept. 30. Which doesn't leave much time. Oh decisions, decisions. I hate this one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin