8.16.2007

Hair Cuts


I really would like to grow my hair out, but once it gets about chin length, suddenly I can't stand it. I grew my hair out for the wedding, but can't seem to do it again. I hadn't had my hair that long since high school. I love getting my hair cut. Besides taking 5 lbs off it's just so refreshing. I went in and got a cut and suddenly the drab highlights popped out too. I'm just a short hair chick and I decided I always will be.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yeah you look great with short hair! I love it!

Jessica said...

yeah, i have to admit that nicole has gotten me hooked in the land of short hairs, and i don't mind. i look at my old scrapbook pages with the long stringy stuff and sigh. it may take a few more minutes to deal with in the mornings, but it is SO WORTH IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin