8.03.2011

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And Why?

Yikes!  Well Markus and I had a heart to heart Monday night.  Wasn't exactly the prettiest thing in the world.  I handed it to him and he did the same to me.  Part of that was what he thought I ALWAYS did.  You know how those words work on your nerves?  Well he said that nothing is ever good enough for me.  I'm thinking... wow it's true.  I have always expected a lot out of myself and even more out of life.  Apparently, it isn't a good thing to Markus.  He claimed I'm too busy wanting more that I don't see what I have.  Or I don't see the things he does because I'm too worried about what he didn't do.  Hmph.  This is all too familiar to me.   So, I honestly would hope to change this about myself.  Maybe not completely but just ease up on Markus.  Clearly it is hurting him, so much to the point that he thinks he shouldn't even try at all. That is certainly not my intentions.  I would not be this way on purpose to hurt him, but that is how I feel and I want that to change too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin