6.30.2011

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for

Currently I don't even know where to start for this little truth.  But really a good start would be my mother not showing up for Trevor's blessing.  Did you think I would be ok with you skipping out on my little boy's blessing, and going on a vacation to Las Vegas? Um no!  But really it's not just her.  It's Stephanie and Naomi too.  I'm just going to throw this out there... yall suck!  I was and have been all about your freakin' kids since O like the day they were born!  I love them to death and would adopt them in a heartbeat if anything ever happened to you or your spouses.  But when it comes to you showing support to me... oh no you can't do that.  All of you have only hounded me for what all of my married life to have a freakin' kid and now that I have one I can count the times on one hand in his almost 6 months of life that you have even come around.  Mother, well if it wasn't for us coming to church with you, you would NEVER even see Trevor.  It's just pathetic how my own family who is member's of my church didn't even show up for such an important event in Trevor's life and our family.  However, my inlaws came out with abundance to show their love and support.  Wow!  And to Natalie thank you and Granny for coming to support my little Trevor baby.

So I guess it's time to forgive you, huh?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

forgiving is such a hard thing to do. good luck.
oh, and if we lived in BR still, i'd totally have come to his blessing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin