6.28.2011
Day 3: Something You Have to Forgive Yourself For
Hahahaha! But while we are being truthful, I have to forgive myself for not being perfect. I know that might sound dumb to some. If you are any kind of perfectionist as I am, it's a constant battle. I have to catch myself, take a couple of steps back and say to myself, "it's ok, I'm not perfect". Of course, it doesn't always work, but forgiveness in any shape or form isn't instantaneously nor overnight by any means. I think that is why we are here... or should I say still alive, because we aren't perfect. We make mistakes. Everyone does. It's unavoidable. If we were perfect we wouldn't be here. Our mission on this earth would be complete. And mine is not :) So I forgive myself for not being perfect... even though I expect it almost every minute of every day. I know not very rational but hey what can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment