6.26.2011
Day 1: Something You Hate About Yourself
Negativity. I think it's something I combat on a daily basis. I try, I do try to turn it around to a positive. It's crazy the way my mind works. Always thinking the worst of things... at least until something happy happens. I think it was what I was surrounded by when I grew up. Not to say it's someone else's fault or whatever. I own this. Trust me. And it's hard. But it's doable. If that is even a word. I tell myself I can do it. But it will always be a constant fight of mine. Hard for some to believe, but it's the truth. And boy does it go from one extreme to another... like hormones or something. Well whatever. At least I can say I know it's a problem. Personally I think it's how I "deal" with things. Any"thing". Not that I want to analyze why I'm so freakin' negative. So there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment