Then 1 yr later it looked almost the same. So we decided to get busy and do the Floors.
Now I've painted the bathroom twice and I still don't know if I'm completely satisfied with it but when it's been under construction for this long I guess it doesn't really matter. So when the appraiser said we needed sinks in order to refinance the house, you can imagine our surprise. Um you mean you can't function 3.5 yrs with no sinks? Literally in a weekend this is what we came up with weekend before last...
I finished sanding the wall
Primed the drywall
Painted chocolate (left over from the dining room)
Installed pedestal sinks
Installed the other light fixture and VOILA!
Oh, it only took 3.5 years to get to this point. Sad that it's just temporary. Hey, least we get to use our bathroom now to it's fullest capacity :) I'm very happy about that. Not that Trevor even realizes we aren't sharing his bathroom anymore... but here's to an ALMOST complete Masterbath :)

No comments:
Post a Comment