4.14.2011

Let Me Tell YOU

How much I love these 2 boys!

Who wouldn't love this sight?
 And just in case you were wondering where these baby blues came from...
**Scroll Down**

There's the baby blues... those beautiful eyes came from Daddy!

I've said it once, but I'll say it again and again... I love Markus more and more...esp as a Daddy!  Trevor is awesome, amazing and wonderful... hands down.  But Markus, wow!  He has surprised me so much.  He loves our son.  I love the sight of them together.  It makes me feel so happy that we waited for this little spirit.  Trevor has so much of Markus in him, it makes me laugh.  I can't wait to see his little personality develop.  I have been so blessed with a wonderful baby and an amazing husband who has received him with all the love I knew he would.  There is something about having a child in your home/family.  We feel so complete.  Oh how I am happy my husband is so involved with Trevor.   Trevor is such a lucky kiddo to have Markus as a Daddy.  Just sayin'!

Love you Markus!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin