11.08.2010

I am Thankful

I am thankful for my husband today who:

listens to me whine about him making noise on the phone that he swears it doesn't exist.
talked to me on the phone when it "hurt for him to talk" because of his ulcers.
got up from the couch when I walked in from work and gave me a kiss.
takes the embarrassment of me arguing with the cashier lady at Babies R Us tonight when my items didn't ring up on sale.
for allowing me to drive from the passenger seat (he needs help sometimes).
hates hanging ANYTHING on the wall for me (i.e. in the nursery today) because it won't ever be perfect or so he says.
gave up getting a smoothie for a $5 pizza for the two (three) of us.
proved me wrong and returned his used ankle brace to Academy.
tells me when the truth about my "attitude".

I could go on but those are just a few of the things that I'm thankful for today. How can anyone put up with such madness?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin