9.12.2010

Peek A Boo

Just a sneak peek at what I've been up to the last week or so at our house.  I've been busy busy and Sweet Pea's nursery is coming together so nicely!
This is the wall where we will have a mural painted :)
The window will have brown & white drapes (one day).  Love my toy bucket I snagged from Target.  Thinking about picking up another.
We pulled the dresser and nightstand out to refinish but the will go on these walls
dresser & nightstand getting makeovers
Finished nightstand
Finished Double dresser/changing table

That's what it looks like today.  Still have one more coat of white for the stripe and then a brown stripe to paint in the middle of that one.  Can't wait to have the painting done so we can move on to other things!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

so cute! can't wait to see the murals!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

The colors you chose for the walls are awesome. !

Jane Huddleston said...

Everything looks great! I love the colors. Great job Jenn. Will you send me an email so I can get it in my address book? mjhudd@gmail.com

Britt said...

Hey, that crib looks VERY familiar. I decided not to go with the two tone. It looks great.
Britt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin