9.19.2010
The Gold Game {LSU vs. Miss State}
Our get up for the "Gold Game". I understand why I planned on taking this football season off. It was such a hot day! I stayed in the RV most of the time. The walk to the stadium was hard because the boys and their long legs were walking so much faster than my pleasantly plump self, WOW! Once we got in the stadium I was saved by the lady sitting next to me who gave me a little paper fan thing to fan myself with. Otherwise, I would not have been able to make it the whole game. I'm just happy we won! Geaux Tigers. I am going to miss not going to every home game, but I know it will be for the best :) At least I will get plenty done around the house! I still have so much left to do. Happy Football Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shoot! We didn't think y'all would be at the game yesterday. We walked through the RV lots and everything. It would have been fun to get together for a little while. In the future let us know if you'll be tailgating since we live within walking distance of the RVs. Game was far from perfect, but better. Geaux Tigers!
Benji
Post a Comment