Ok really I know I say this every year.... but it's really my favorite season ever! I can't believe I haven't even taken out my fall stuff yet! I've been on a cleaning/organizing rampage of the office/scrapbooking room. So fall decorating is next along with my mums that I have kept alive from last fall! I decided to make fall cards for the ladies I visit at church too :) Will post pictures when they are done. I got my fall hair color in tonight. I love going dark! Fall is the best :) What do you love about fall?
3 comments:
I love the cooler temperatures, though really I'd have to say COLD b/c our heater just turned on and it is set to come on when the house is 64 degrees!
I love the colors and crispness, too. Pumpkin Patches, all things apple, decorations. The thought that Christmas is just around the corner...
Fall has always been my favorite season too! I'm so glad the weather is nice today! Wow! I got my fall stuff out like 4 weeks ago! That's how ready I am! We need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby, they always have the best fall decorations! Love it!
i love how fall feels and rich. the colors, the smells, the traditions. its spicy! its festive! its a deeper mood than summer.
Post a Comment