9.07.2009
Brand New!
We were so embarrassed when my cousin was over here last week getting his hair cut and he asked what the noise in our house was. We were like oh that is our dishwasher. Is rumbles and we never turn it on when anyone is over because it is a beast. So I've been on a hunt this weekend since there are sales on every block for a dishwasher. Even though ours still works, it's pretty embarrassing how loud it is. So off to Lowe's we go this morning to go visit my sister Steph and take a look around. She helped us find just what we were looking for, of course. Then we went over to the ranges to make sure I like the Samsung ranges so when it came time to get one of those, we would know exactly which one I wanted. Little did we know that we would walk out with that Samsung range I picked out to match the dishwasher we never purchased. Ha! She's a beauty too. Markus had to talk me into getting it. Imagine that? I'm the one who would be using it anyway... I can't believe I didn't think $400 off the original price was tempting. Call me crazy right. So here is our pretty dirty stuff and the new beauty!
And the beauty of it all. I was surprised that I got EVERYTHING I wanted in this range and didn't have to scrimp just because it was on waaayyy clearance. It includes 5 burners, convection oven system, and a warming drawer at the bottom (instead of storage drawer)! I can't believe it either. Crazy! But you see it gets crazier... my sister called me up to tell me I wasn't going to believe what she was about to tell me. I listened to her tell me that Lowe's had a Bosch dishwasher (black) on sale I mean CLEARANCE for $156! I looked at Markus and was like well I guess we would be stupid to pass up this deal. So we bought the (mismatched brand) dishwasher too and Steph said we could get this sticker thing to make it look "stainless" for like $6. Alrighty then. So $800 later we have a new range and dishwasher that regularly would have costed us $1800. Sweet deal! Thanks little sissy for hookin' a big sissy up! We are very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! that is freakin awesome!!! always nice to know someone at a store to hook you up! the range looks awesome jenn! i bet you are beyond excited every time you get to cook on that versus what you replaced it with! so how does the new dishwasher sound? i'm sure it's better than what you had right??
They are soo pretty! I can't wait to see pictures of it all installed! My Mom just convinced my Dad to change their dishwasher after.....who KNOWS how long that thing was in there...
that's so awesome! wow...beautiful range and such a great price! good job!
Post a Comment