8.31.2009
I Got a Job!
So I'm very excited that I got a job I interviewed for a month ago. They called me out of the blue last week and asked if I was still interested and I said YES! So she called me today and offered me the job. I liked this place a lot and was happy to get the offer. I hope it all works out for the best. It is such a relief cause goodness knows we were running out of funds very quickly! The Lord has truly seen to it that our needs have been met and I'm so grateful for that. What a great faith builder for me personally. I have been able to see the Lord's hand hard at work in my life. I'm so grateful for the loving support of our family and friends through this difficult "storm" in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I am glad you got a job. Sometimes it is hard to have the patience that Heavenly Father wants us to have, esp. when you felt prompted to quit the one job.
Good luck learning the ropes.
Post a Comment